Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher, Trencher, Power Rake, Tree Puller, Pipe Pallet Fork Grapple, and Walk-Through Pallet Fork attachments have been added to the product line-up.
V60 HYDRAULIC SNOW BLADE/PUSHER COMBO
The V60 Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher Combo is a Snow Blade and Snow Pusher built into the same attachment. From inside the cab, the snow blade can quickly transform from a Straight Blade to a Snow Pusher or any position in-between.
This versatile snow blade pusher allows quick and cost effective snow removal for professionals and homeowners. It is ideal for clearing large areas such as parking lots. Variable pusher, straight, and angle positions allow the operator to efficiently windrow, push, scoop, pile, and back-drag snow all with one attachment.
The floating frame link and 4-degree side-to-side oscillation help maintain full blade contact by following the contours of uneven surfaces. These features save operators time and money by scraping pavement clean the first time.
Available in 11, 12, and 13' blade widths and comes standard with steel cutting edges, two pairs of steel edge pivot sections, cylinders, fittings, hoses, and couplers. They are built with a universal skid steer mounting plate for quick and easy hook up.
- Relief valve to protect the attachment by absorbing shock and angling the entire blade when curbs or objects are hit.
- Three blade sections with individual trip edges utilizing eight total compression springs with a rigid moldboard to protect the plow.
- Standard middle section with ⅝” x 8” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
- Standard wings with ½” x 7 ¾” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge made from high-tensile steel.
- Reversible, replaceable bolt-on cutting edges that allow 5 ½” of total wear.
Learn more about the V60 Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher.
The Trencher is designed to quickly and reliably dig trenches 36, 48, or 60 inches deep. The direct drive Eaton® motor reduces downtime, no chains or belts to deal with. The standard manual side-shift allows the operator to dig near structures and other objects.
The Trencher attachment also features:
- Four different chain styles for trenching in soft, hard, rocky, or frozen ground to get the job done quicker.
- A chain that also rotates in reverse to expel obstructions. Chain tension can be quickly adjusted.
- Adjustable and removable auger that clears loose soil from the trenching area.
- Standard crumber to keep the trench bottom clean and smooth.
- Standard flow and high flow options available.
Learn more about the Trencher.
The Power Rake allows the operator to grade, rake, level and remove debris all with one attachment. The direct drive Eaton® motor reduces downtime and is guarded from damage. Includes a floating design which keeps the rake level for a smooth, even finish.
The Power Rake attachment also features:
- Bi-directional drum works the soil in both directions for quick seedbed preparation.
- Manually angle the rake 25 degrees in either direction.
- Standard carbide tip teeth for long life in many soil conditions.
- Standard removable end plates help contain raked debris.
- Solid urethane filled tires eliminate costly interruptions from flats.
- Optional Hydraulic Angle to quickly angle the rake 25 degrees in either direction to windrow debris.
Learn more about the Power Rake.
The powerful jaws open to 11 1/2” to quickly pull out trees and fence posts. The hard stop at the tip keeps a small space between teeth when fully closed. This allows even small trees to be pulled without shearing them off. A single hydraulic cylinder is protected from debris and other objects.
The Tree Puller attachment also features a corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod.
Learn more about the Tree Puller.
V60 FOUR-CYLINDER PIPE PALLET FORK GRAPPLE
This unique pipe grapple attachment features a four-cylinder design that applies consistent pressure to secure long pipe over uneven terrain. It functions by main arms moving first while smaller, secondary arms move after main arm cylinders are fully extended.
- 54” wide frame to keep long material more stable.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Standard ITA Class II forged tines rated at 6200 pounds.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
Learn more about the V60 Four-Cylinder Pipe Pallet Fork Grapple.
V50 WALK-THROUGH PALLET FORK
Features a walk-through design for quicker cab access and exit and a 3/8” grade 80 rail and ¼” x 2” flat steel backrest for attachment longevity. Optimized for skid steer use with angled mount plate and high visibility back rest flush with tines to help support and stabilize loads.
- Standard with adjustable, ITA Class II forged tines.
- A step and hardware that installs on either side.
Learn more about the V50 Walk-Through Pallet Fork.
All Virnig products and components are backed by a one-year warranty. The skid steer attachments are built with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders including: Bobcat, Caterpillar, ASV, Case, Daewoo, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, Kubota, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Terex, Volvo, Wacker-Neuson, and others.
For more information visit virnigmfg.com or contact your local Virnig Dealer to discuss product and pricing information.