This powerful skid steer brush cutter is an essential member of our attachment lineup.
The V50 Rotary Brush Cutter features an open front and is designed to rough-cut dense brush and clear trees up to 6” in diameter. The three-blade cutting system, mounted to a flywheel, ensures the flywheel bounces off stumps instead of catching and damaging components.
See it in action:
This skid steer brush cutter attachment also features:
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stop the 250-275 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Two standard flow and two high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- A tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- The ability to cut down to the ground and limit regrowth.
- Double-sided, 5/8” x 5” blades are sharpened on both sides, allowing users to effectively double their blade use.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.
Cutter is available in 60-78" cut widths with a recommended flow rate of 14-42 GPM.
Learn more about the V50 Rotary Brush Cutter - Open Front Deck.
All Virnig products and components are backed by a one-year warranty. Our skid steer attachments are built with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders including: Bobcat, Caterpillar, ASV, Case, Daewoo, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, Kubota, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Terex, Volvo, Wacker-Neuson, and others.
Want to learn more? Download The Ultimate Guide to Brush Cutting: